This ministry is dedicated to all for the glory of God and the sanctity of Catholic Marriage and Family Life!

Friday, May 2, 2008

Diet, Fertility, and Good Nutrition

It has been my experience that we all get way too much sugar and bad fats in our daily diet routine. The Standard American Diet, notice the words spell out the acronym S.A.D... Who wants to be sad when Our Lord wants us to rejoice in Him. How can we rejoice in Him if we feel lousy?

So because I don't want you to feel lousy anymore, I thought that I would share this site with you. Here's a diet that's been working for me and some of my close friends...

Specific Carbohydrate Diet - Check this site out and see if it works for you. http://www.breakingtheviciouscycle.info/

check with your doctor if you have any serious medical problems before beginning a new diet

No comments:

New Hope for Infertility Parts I & II