This ministry is dedicated to all for the glory of God and the sanctity of Catholic Marriage and Family Life!

Monday, April 27, 2009

At a time of disappointment






O Jesus!
 
  My Eucharistic Lord you alone truly know me 
 
you search the depths of my very soul ,
 
 you know all my perplexities and fears....
 
I trust you, I trust you!
 
You know the longings and deepest desires of my heart,
 
I bow before your Holy Will, for all prayer is not of me,
 
 but is your Spirit whispering within me.
 
Your silent NO is born of your LOVE!
 
I trust that your answer then will be at a better time,
 
a greater grace, or a better gift.
 
I trust you...
 
Receive all my tears
 
and transform them into blessings for souls!!

1 comment:

PattyinCT said...

Beautiful! Thank you for that "Trustful prayer of surrender":)

New Hope for Infertility Parts I & II